Bitcoin : BIP171 – Specs, Mock server, template project and client librairies
I worked on the [BIP 171](https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0171.mediawiki) and I created [Cerise](http://www.cerise.tech/) ([github](https://github.com/straumat/cerise)) that provides the following artifacts :
* [BIP-0171 specifications](http://www.cerise.tech/#specifications).
* A [mocked BIP-0171 compliant server available online](http://api.cerise.tech/swagger-ui.html) you can use to understand the API and make calls.
* A [mocked BIP-0171 compliant server as a Java application](https://github.com/straumat/cerise-server-mock/) you can use to develop your client application.
* A [mocked BIP-0171 compliant server as a Docker image](https://hub.docker.com/r/straumat/cerise-server-mock/) you can use to develop your client application.
* A [BIP-0171 library](https://github.com/straumat/cerise/) to transform your application in a BIP-0171 server.
* A [server template project](https://github.com/straumat/cerise-server-template) to quickly write your implementation and automatically produce your BIP-0171 server.
* A collection of [client libraries](http://www.cerise.tech/#clients) to call any BIP-0171 compliant server with your favorite language.
I made some proposal of evolutions here : [https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/wiki/Comments:BIP-0171](https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/wiki/Comments:BIP-0171)
I hope it helps and if you have any suggestion on how I could help more, let me know.
Bitcoin is a distributed, worldwide, decentralized digital money. Bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority.
FindCrypto scans the web for the latest Bitcoin news, so you can find all the latest and breaking news in one convenient location.Author: straumat
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !