Bitcoin : Market Surveillance August 16: BTC Bulls Reclaimed $6400 Level – related news on coinness.com
As of 11:00 (UTC) on August 16, the Bitcoin (BTC) bears seem to run out of steam, allowing the bulls to gasp for air. The price currently stands above the $6,400 level.
The broad market responds favorably towards the bull-biased momentum, with only 25 out of Top 100 cryptos by market cap slipping.
The global market cap marks $209.57 billion, while the 24-hour trading volume is $13.49 billion.
1. BTC quotes show $6,483.73 on Binance, $6,468.60 on Bitfinex and $6,467.53 on Coinbase Pro;
2. Coinness Market Index presents quotes for major cryptocurrencies besides BTC as following: ETH marks $297.42 (+ 5.01%); BCH marks $537.42 (+ 4.77%); ETC marks $14.05 (+ 18.85%); LTC marks $57.40 (+ 3.14%); XRP marks $0.295 (+ 3.67%).
**Top 3 Gainers and Losers**
1. Top 3 gainers among Top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap: VET (+ 34.94%), PPT (+ 20.46%), ONT (+ 20.43%),.
2. Top 3 losers among Top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap: BTG (- 4.82%), AOA (- 4.58%), PAY (- 3.40%).
Coins/Exchanges Inflows and Outflows
1. Top 3 capital inflows within the last 24 hours: DASH (+ $113 mln), LTC (+ $111 mln), TRX (+ $44.13 mln);
2. Top 3 capital outflows within the last 24 hours: BTC (- $91.15 mln), ETH (- $89.79 mln), ETC (- $41.77mln);
3. Net inflows/outflows of exchanges: Binance (+ $98.85 mln), Bitfinex (- $5.87 mln) and Coinbase Pro (+ $16.08 mln).
Bitcoin is a distributed, worldwide, decentralized digital money. Bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority.
FindCrypto scans the web for the latest Bitcoin news, so you can find all the latest and breaking news in one convenient location.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !