Bitcoin : Market Surveillance August 16: BTC Trading at $6300 – related news on Coinness (coinness.com)
As of 03:00 (UTC) on August 16, Bitcoin (BTC) made retracement after it surged above $6,600, and BTC price now fluctuates near $6,300 in a narrow range.
As for the broad market, the bears and bulls are making a rally racing, with 68 out of Top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap dipping.
The global market cap marks $203.41 billion, while the 24-hour trading volume is $13.75 billion.
1. BTC quotes show $6,299.58 on Binance, $6,294.00 on Bitfinex and $6,296.00 on Coinbase Pro;
2. Coinness Market Index presents quotes for major cryptocurrencies besides BTC as following: ETH marks $285.48 (- 0.47%); BCH marks $514.36 (- 1.46%); ETC marks $13.78 (+ 13.73%); LTC marks $55.47 (- 0.39%); XRP marks $0.28 (- 1.06%).
**Top 3 Gainers and Losers**
1. Top 3 gainers among Top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap: FUN (+ 15.60%), LSK (+ 14.39%), ETC (+13.73%),.
2. Top 3 losers among Top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap: RHOC (- 9.74%), PAY (- 9.71%), BTG (- 9.17%).
**Coins/Exchanges Inflows and Outflows**
1. Top 3 capital inflows within the last 24 hours: LTC (+ $112.91 mln), DASH (+ $97.65 mln), TRX (+ $47.64 mln);
2. Top 3 capital outflows within the last 24 hours: BTC (- $147.21 mln), ETH (- $40.70 mln), USDT (- $16.18mln);
3. Net inflows/outflows of exchanges: Binance (+ $94.54 mln), Bitfinex (- $92.81 mln) and Coinbase Pro (+ $15.19 mln).
Bitcoin is a distributed, worldwide, decentralized digital money. Bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority.
FindCrypto scans the web for the latest Bitcoin news, so you can find all the latest and breaking news in one convenient location.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !