Blockchain : Seven working blockchain projects that go beyond currency
I spent the last couple days using these Ethereum Tokens on working main net projects:
* I spent $RLC to buy compute time (to render a logo) on iExec!
* I staked some $GEN on the outcome of proposals for Genesis Alpha DAO on Alchemy!
* I mined some $0xBTC!
* I staked some $BNTY in order to verify and/or reject bounty submissions as a Sheriff on Bounty0x!
* I spent some $EMONT to buy energy so I could enter my *Kyari* into battle at Etheremon!
In addition, my colleague Adam:
* Wagered $UKG on the outcome of a Fort Nite match (and lost) on Unikrn.
* Used $BNB to receive a discount on all trades made on Binance.
It’s amazing to see all this stuff actually working! We do this in order to list tokens on our DEX for useful tokens — [Ethex.market](https://ethex.market) only lists tokens that have working functionality on Ethereum.
What is the Blockchain?
A block chain is a transaction database shared by all nodes participating in a system based on the Bitcoin protocol. A full copy of a currency’s block chain contains every transaction ever executed in the currency. With this information, one can find out how much value belonged to each address at any point in history.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !