Blockchain : Sylo protocol is available now
# Sylo protocol
* *At present, the Sylo Protocol provides confidential communication as a utility for Sylo Applications. The Sylo Protocol serves as a secret network layer for the Sylo Application, makes peer-to-peer (P2P) connections and provides an efficient way for users to communicate and exchange data confidentially over the network.*
* *The Sylo protocol is being developed to provide confidential communication that is fully decentralized as a utility for all applications connected in the Sylo ecosystem. Powered by blockchain and combined with other decentralized technologies, the Sylo Protocol will function as a network layer for certain applications and services, while also providing solutions for certain communications and services over the network.*
* *The Sylo protocol will be an autonomous communication network that provides prices with SYLO in exchange for facilitating confidential networks, communication and storage functions. Connected applications will use the communication aspects of the Sylo Protocol as a cost utility, with application costs that contribute to the maintenance platform.*
* *The Sylo protocol will also ensure standard data formats for applications when they interact with users and Sylo Storage. This allows ‘complete interoperability’; key component to facilitate and connect between applications connected in the Sylo ecosystem.*
# Sylo Technology
*The Sylo protocol consists of APIs and client-side services that use other functions of the network. The decentralization aspect of the Sylo Protocol will be carried out by two distributed services that allow communication of confidential transfer data and functions; from wallet address to wallet address:*
1. *Decentralization Signaling: Establishment of P2P Connections; Messaging; Push Notifications.*
2. *Decentralized Storage.*
*For real-time communication, Decentralized Signaling will be used to make P2P connections encrypted on demand. This connection is confidential, and all communications are End to End Encrypted, flowing from one partner to another. For asynchronous communication, the Syloi Protocol accesses data in transit, with persistent storage on the Decentralized Storage Network.*
What is the Blockchain?
A block chain is a transaction database shared by all nodes participating in a system based on the Bitcoin protocol. A full copy of a currency’s block chain contains every transaction ever executed in the currency. With this information, one can find out how much value belonged to each address at any point in history.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !