CryptoCurrency : Foresting | All You Need To Know
Foresting is based on the creation of bitcoin and a philosophy shared by Satoshi Nakamoto and John Rawls on a more fair society. Accordingly, the Foresting network solves the asymmetry of the information that is prevalent in our society, pursues fair contracts, distributes them according to their ability, and shares active contributions with one another.
Foresting is a blockchain based social media platform that deviates from the distribution system of traditional social media platforms. It provides a fair value distribution system for users who are the true owners of the platform. They deliver content through blockchain technologies and contribute to platforms in a variety of forms.
The Foresting network consists of the following blockchain-based services:
1) social media platform to communicate and share information
2) digital banking services for Foresting participants
3) a lab to support the Foresting community and content creators.
Each of the three services is separated into their respective functions and roles to fulfill the core values of the Foresting network.
In the 3rd generation Dapp era, we will move away from the centralized platform problems of existing social media, the leakage of personal information and abuse contents. We create a new social media ecosystem – blockchain SNS for freedom.
★ Foresting Solution
1. User-oriented UI
2. Device optimization
3. General user-oriented category composition
4. All forms of contents
5. Content blind and deletion
★ Core Features
1. Real-time trading function
2. DPoS consensus algorithm
3. P2P transactions based on super and master nodes
4. Support for content creators
5. Content review and ratings
6. Financial services
7. Offline and online training
8. Open advertising market
★ Token feature
1. Symbol: PTON
2. Base: ethereum
3. Max supply: 24 billion PTONs
FORESTING – “Beat Your Heart”
Work 4 hours a day,
Share every moment,
And manage your life!
The official source for CryptoCurrency News, Discussion & Analysis.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !