CryptoCurrency : Monthly Skeptics Discussion – December, 2018
Welcome to the Monthly Skeptics Discussion thread. The goal of this thread is to promote critical discussion and challenge commonly promoted narratives through rigorous debate. It will be posted and stickied every Sunday. Due to the 2 post sticky limit, this thread will not be permanently stickied like the Daily Discussion thread. It may often be taken down to make room for important announcements or news.
**To see the latest Daily Discussion Megathread, [click here](https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=title%3AMegathread+author%3ACryptoCurrencyMod&sort=new&t=all)**
**To see the latest Weekly Support Discussion, [click here](https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=title%3A%22Weekly+Support%22+&restrict_sr=on&sort=new&t=all)**
* All [sub rules](https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/about/rules/) apply in this thread.
* Discussion topics **must** be on topic, ie only related to critical discussion about cryptocurrency. Shilling or promotional top-level comments will be removed. For example, giving the current composition of your portfolio, asking for financial adivce, or stating you sold X coin for Y coin(shilling), will be removed.
* Karma and age requirements are in effect here.
* Share any uncertainties, shortcomings, concerns, etc you have about crypto related projects.
* Refer topics such as price, gossip, events, etc to the [Daily Discussion Megathread](https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=title%3AMegathread+author%3ACryptoCurrencyMod&sort=new&t=all).
* Please report promotional top-level comments or shilling.
* Consider changing your comment sorting around to find more criticial discussion. Sorting by controversial might be a good choice.
* Share links to any high-quality critical content posted in the past week. To help with this, try searching through the [*Critical Discussion* search listing](https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=flair%3ACritical-Discussion&restrict_sr=on&sort=new&t=all).
**Resources and Tools:**
* Click the RES subscribe button below if you would like to be notified when comments are posted.
* Consider participating in the monthly Pro & Con-test, formerly named the Pro & Con Contest which will be stickied inside the Skeptics Discussion on the 1st of every month. Since it is a pilot project, the rules and format may evolve over time. See the offical contest thread for more details when it gets posted and stickied below.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
The official source for CryptoCurrency News, Discussion & Analysis.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !