Ethereum update: ~12Mh/s with an RX470
Hey! I’ve been mining for far too long without fixing this, but my RX470 is severely underperforming and I’m looking for help. Backround info:
* I have not modified my BIOS.
* [ I’m on the latest driver version](https://imgur.com/a/FqFZuTT) (18.8.1)
* I’m using MSI Afterburner with [these](https://imgur.com/a/nuMLE1Y) OC settings
* My Card looks like [this](https://imgur.com/a/opqKgzs) idle according to GPU-Z
* I’m using the latest version of Claymore’s dual miner. (11.8)
* My bat files looks like [this](https://imgur.com/a/qdu4BU9)
[This](https://imgur.com/a/9jwju6i) is what Claymore’s Dual Miner looks like. You can see the hashes.
Any advice on what to do? Shitty card or user error?
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !