Ethereum update: Bi-Weekly /r/EtherMining Round Table Discussion Thread
## **This is our Bi-Weekly discussion thread for mining-related things.**
Hi all /r/ethermining subscribers!
This thread is meant to encourate the discussion of long-standing issues and relevant discussions to Ethereum mining.
### Some things that can be discussed here:
– What is the current state of the difficulty bomb?
– What changes are upcoming in ETH?
– What are you mining instead of ETH this week?
– What alt-coins look promising?
– *Note: This is not an invitation to spam an ICO, coins must be minable*
– Whatever you see fit for long-term discussion, within the scope of the sub’s rules.
### Before asking questions please first try the following:
* [**Read the wiki by clicking this link**](https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherMining/wiki/index)
* Use the [**search on the sidebar**](https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherMining/search?q=&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all)
* [Read the wiki](https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherMining/wiki/index) one more time.
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !