Ethereum update: We’re the MyCrypto team — AMA!
Last week [we announced](https://old.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/9vr5ps/heads_up_the_mycrypto_team_will_be_doing_an_ama/) that we were going to be doing an AMA and today is that day!
**Our products include [MyCrypto.com](https://www.mycrypto.com), the [MyCrypto Desktop App](https://download.mycrypto.com), [EtherScamDB](https://etherscamdb.info), [EtherAddressLookup](https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/etheraddresslookup/pdknmigbbbhmllnmgdfalmedcmcefdfn), and [MoneroVision](https://www.monerovision.com).**
We’d love to answer questions about anything, including:
* Our products and how we build them
* What is in the pipeline for our products
* Technical stuff
* Our remote team / environment
* How to get your foot into the door
* How to develop useful skills for this industry
* How to succeed!
* Anything else!
In this thread, you may see some or all of the following MyCrypto team members participating:
* Taylor – /u/insomniasexx – CEO & Founder
* Jordan – /u/trogdortb001 – CMO
* Michael – /u/blurpesec – Education & Support / EtherScamDB Team
* Wietze – /u/wtzb – Education & Support
* Luit – /u/Luit03 – Education & Support / EtherScamDB Team
* Maarten – /u/Mrtenz – Education & Support / Knowledge Base Development
* Nick – /u/thenickperson – Full-stack Developer
* Sharon – /u/bibimbaplover – QA Engineer
**We’ll start answering questions shortly after they begin rolling in, and don’t have a set time to stop answering… so feel free to keep them coming!**
There are also a few questions that were asked in the previous thread that we’ll post answers to in the comments.
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !