- Step 1: Go to the withdrawal section. Hover over “Assets” to open the menu and click Withdraw from the dropdown list.
- Step 2: Select crypto to withdraw. Select crypto you want to withdraw from your OKEx account using the dropdown menu. …
- Step 3: Enter and confirm the withdrawal details.
Similarly, How much is withdrawal fee on OKEx? OKEx
|Coin||Withdrawal Fee||Minimum Withdrawal Amount|
|T TAI tBridge Token||FREE||$0.24 1 TAI|
|T TRA Trabzonspor Fan Token||FREE||$2.29 1 TRA|
|WBTC Wrapped Bitcoin||FREE||$0.003 1e-7 WBTC|
|Y YOU YOU Chain||$0.00002 0.01 YOU||$0.002 1 YOU|
Then, How do I add money to my OKEX account?
Depositing cryptocurrency in your OKX account
Step 1: Navigate to the Deposit tab. Once logged in, go to “Assets” from the top right of the page and click on Deposit to access the deposit section. Step 2: Choose a currency for deposit. Choose the currency and deposit network you want to use.
And How do I migrate from OKEX to Crypto? OKX Bridge
- Withdraw assets from OKX. Go to Assets > Withdraw to select the available currency and blockchain. After withdrawal, you’ll get crypto on the chosen blockchain at a 1:1 ratio.
- If you don’t have assets on OKX, deposit or convert them. To deposit, go to Assets > Deposit and send crypto to your OKX account.
How do I sell my Usdt on OKEX? Click on P2P trade in the submenu to go to the P2P trading section. Next, click on the currency dropdown menu and select your desired currency. You can click on Buy or Sell to review the available offers, or select Order Book to review all available buy and sell orders. Finally, simply confirm your transaction details.
Does OKEx have high fees?
OKEx Fees Review
OKEx’s trading fees are 0.1% for Market Makers and 0.15% for Market Takers, which places the exchange among the most competitive exchanges. Regarding OKEx’s withdrawal fees, they are among the cheapest exchanges as well.
What are Kraken fees?
Kraken calculates transaction fees according to the volume you trade in a 30-day rolling period. The fee schedule includes: Transactions $0 to $50,000 pay a 0.16% maker fee or a 0.26% taker fee. Transactions $50,001 to $100,00 pay a 0.14% maker fee or a 0.24% taker fee.
What is the fee of OKEx?
Overall, OKX charges 0.10% or less per trade for most users. Purchase fees for credit and debit cards also most likely apply. These fees are generally lower than what you’d pay with many other exchanges.
How do I withdraw money from OKEx app?
Withdrawing cryptocurrency from the OKX mobile app
- Step 1: Head to the “Withdraw” section. On the “Overview” page, tap Withdrawal. …
- Step 2: Choose which crypto to withdraw. In the “Withdraw” section, scroll down to or search for the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw. …
- Step 3: Enter your withdrawal details.
How do I withdraw ETH from OKEx?
How to withdraw BTC, ETH and more using Unstoppable Domains on OKX
- Step 1: Purchase your own domain. …
- Step 2: Add crypto addresses to your domain. …
- Step 3: Use your domain to withdraw crypto from OKX. …
- Step 4: Enter your domain as the withdrawal address. …
- Step 5: Confirm your transaction details.
How do you bridge Usdc?
Login onto the Polygon Web Wallet
- Polygon Web Wallet. Connect to your Ethereum wallet. …
- Click on Move funds from Ethereum to Polygon near the top right.
- Use the dropdown menu to the right of the word “MAX” and choose USDC to bridge over.
- Search USDC and Select. Then input the amount of USDC to bridge.
How do you convert ETH from OKEx to MetaMask?
Click to metamask extension on chrome, click the Add Token button, fill the form as following:
- Token Contract address: paste the ETHK Contract address: 0x…
- Token Symbol:ETHK.
- Decimals of Precision:18. Go next step, you done, please wait for a moment, you will review your assets.
Does OKEx support Binance smart chain?
OKX users can now easily bridge their assets from Binance Smart Chain to OKC using MetaMask. This allows them to move and use supported BSC assets in the OKC ecosystem.
How do I convert crypto to cash?
With a peer-to-peer platform, you sell your crypto to another person in exchange for cash. You can ask the buyer to make a cash deposit to your bank account, a bank transfer, or meet in person for the exchange. Note that you should always check for proof of ID and payment prior to releasing your crypto to this person.
What does USDT stand for?
USDT stands for US Dollar Tether, or commonly known as Tether plainly. It was the first ever stable coin issued by Tether Limited, a Hong Kong based company in 2014. It helped bridge the gap between crypto and fiat while enabling high liquidity and on paper negligible volatility.
How do I get Doge on OKEx?
Users can also access their account on the OKEx mobile app, which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store. Once an account has been set up, users can buy Dogecoin by selecting it from a drop-down menu of all cryptocurrencies available.
How do I fund my OKEx account?
Log into OKEx and locate your “My Wallet”
You can find the assets that you can transfer by navigating to “Account”, then “Funding Account”. Besides being able to deposit and withdraw funds from this page, you can also select to “Transfer” funds to your “Trading” account.
What is maker and taker fees?
Maker-taker fees are transaction costs that occur when orders are placed and filled. They are the fees an exchange charges, or reimbursements, in exchange for the use or provision of liquidity on the platform’s order book.
Is Gemini better than Coinbase?
Gemini provides features that support institutional investors, while Coinbase lets you earn crypto while learning about trading. Beginners will feel comfortable using either platform. However, Coinbase has a slight edge, as it’s available in more countries and offers more currency types.
Who is the biggest crypto exchange?
Coinbase is the largest U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange, trading more than 30 cryptocurrencies.
Can U.S. citizens use Kraken?
We welcome clients from all over the world, with a few specific exceptions due to international and local financial & cryptocurrency regulations. Depending on your verified residency, you may have certain restrictions on your account.
What is minimum withdrawal at OKEx?
Traders can withdraw their preferred cryptocurrencies from the OKEx platform with a small withdrawal fee of 0.0005 BTC in the case of bitcoin, 0.01 in the case of Ethereum, and 0.15 in the case of Ripple.
What are withdrawal fees?
The withdrawal fee or compensation is an amount some banks charge customers when a loan is cancelled or repaid before the agreed maturity date, either partially or in full. This represents lost earnings for the bank, with the compensation corresponding to the interest it will stop receiving.
How do I add money to my OKEx account?
Depositing cryptocurrency to the OKX mobile app
- Step 1: Log in to your account on the application. …
- Step 2: Navigate to the deposit section. …
- Step 3: Choose which cryptocurrency to deposit. …
- Step 4: Make your deposit.