Ripple update: Volatility, Strategy into Swell, Price Direction (Not Prediction)
We’ve seen considerable swings over the last several days with XRP trading in the .52 – .62 USD range as we head into the Swell by Ripple Conference.
The drop from .62 to .55 certainly had to shake some weak hands considering we had just passed ETH and .60 looked like something we could hold.
I am long XRP and fully deployed leading into the conference, but acknowledge it could fail to meet expectations of many short term traders. I think the prospects of a big upswing are greater than the downside, especially with XRapid anticipated to go live in the near future if the switch is not flipped this week. I do have some money on the sidelines that I will purchase more should there be a good dip.
While I hope XRP price is through the roof, I think it might be fun to revisit this post following the Swell Conference and again on December 31, 2018 to see if our prognostication is at least directionally correct with the following three questions
1. What are your expectations following SWELL? (End of this conference with current price being .5827)
* XRP will increase
* XRP will remain relatively flat
* XRP will decrease
2. When do you think XRapid will “Officially” go live with a Ripple Acknowledgement
* XRapid will go live with an announcement at Swell
* XRapid will go live in October following Swell
* XRapid will go live in November
* XRapid will go live in December
3. What are your expectations for XRP EOY?
* XRP will be nearing or beyond ATH of $3.80
* XRP will be above current price of .85 – 1.50 USD
* XRP will remain relatively flat .50 – .80 USD
* XRP will decrease below .50 USD
Good luck to everyone and let’s hope we all prosper with XRP!
About Ripple (XRP)
Ripple connects banks, payment providers and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. XRP is the fastest and most scalable digital asset today.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !