Latest stories

  • in

    Is SuperRare better than OpenSea?

    OpenSea vs SuperRare: Conclusion Based on a thorough analysis of both platforms, Opensea will likely be the ideal choice for the majority of NFT buyers and sellers. This is primarily due to the lower fees and larger user-base. That being said, both marketplaces are both trusted and safe to use. Similarly, What is SuperRare? SuperRare […] More

  • in

    Is SuperRare a DAO?

    The SuperRare DAO comprises a number of key components at launch, and is expected to evolve over time through transparent self-governance. Similarly, How do I invest in SuperRare? How to buy SuperRare Download Coinbase Wallet. … Choose a Coinbase Wallet username. … Securely store your recovery phrase. … Understand and plan for Ethereum network fees. […] More

  • in

    How much does it cost to SuperRare Mint?

    On the primary sale of any artwork, also known as a “mint sale” (the sale directly from the artist themselves after minting the artwork), the artist gets 85% of the sale price, and SuperRare takes the remaining 15% as a commission fee. Similarly, What are the best selling NFT art? 1. Beeple, Everydays: The First […] More