Bitcoin : Can we talk about sockpuppets please?
So yesterday I must have angered quite a few people because I received **5** complaint messages. They were all very peculiar, [see for yourself](https://i.redd.it/i4o39gzarhg11.jpg).
Now these are pretty interesting users:
* u/Redditeatsfuckinshit – Account created in Feb 2018. Two active posts since then. TWO.
* u/Mikelikescrypto – Account created less than a month ago. Three active posts since then. One of them is about “creating a culture that hates bitcoin”. Very informed fella.
* u/Bankonhits – One year club… seems legit! Nice. Hang on… 4 posts in total since then, three in the last 12 hours. None in any crypto related subs.
* u/Hott_Chocolate_Fire – One year club.. nice! Not very active though, about 10 posts altogether.
* u/SHOOSE_CSERNAME – Another account from Feb 2018. A bit more active than the other ones.
What’s going on??? Sockpuppets in action?
Bitcoin is a distributed, worldwide, decentralized digital money. Bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority.
FindCrypto scans the web for the latest Bitcoin news, so you can find all the latest and breaking news in one convenient location.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !