Bitcoin : Market Surveillance August 9: BTC Swings in and out of $6300-coinness.com
As of 11:00 (UTC) on August 9th, BTC sideways near $6,300 for the past 15 hours and looks set to encounter the 30 MA on the hourly chart soon. A rally above the 30 MA will open doors to the next resistance level at $6,500. However, the bullish momentum is expanding to a broader market, with now 19 out of Top 100 cryptos by market cap rising. The global market cap recovered a bit to reach $225.09; the 24-hour trading volume shrank to $13.95 billion.
1. BTC quotes show $6,352.56 on Binance, $6,341.90 on Bitfinex and $6,343.34 on Coinbase Pro;
2. Coinness Market Index presents quotes for major cryptocurrencies besides BTC as following: ETH marks $361.97 (- 2.09%); BCH marks $599.10 (- 3.25%); ETC marks $15.09 (- 7.62%); LTC marks $62.84 (- 5.22%); XRP marks $0.35 (- 2.02%).
**Top 3 Gainers and Losers**
1. Top 3 gainers among Top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap: MONA (+ 17.58%), LINK (+ 15.04%), ZCL (+ 9.16%);
2. Top 3 losers among Top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap: HSR (- 13.42%), GXS (- 11.21%), ONT (- 10.79%).
**Coins/Exchanges Inflows and Outflows**
1. Top 3 capital inflows within the last 24 hours: LTC (+ $154 mln), DASH (+ $144 mln), TRX (+ $61.92 mln);
2. Top 3 capital outflows within the last 24 hours: ETH (- $37.66 mln), MITH (- $35.57 mln), ETC (- $18.53 mln);
3. Net inflows/outflows of exchanges: Binance (+ $87.10 mln), Bitfinex (- $51.15 mln) and Coinbase Pro (+ $8.65 mln).
Bitcoin is a distributed, worldwide, decentralized digital money. Bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority.
FindCrypto scans the web for the latest Bitcoin news, so you can find all the latest and breaking news in one convenient location.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !