Ethereum update: Any Interest in Buying Complete Mining Rigs?
I was wondering if there is any interest in the community to purchase complete mining rigs. Online the cheapest 6xGPU complete setups I’ve seen sold were for $5,000+ and I find it pretty absurd. Based on the amount that I’ve spent on parts and the cost of AMD graphics cards these days, I’ve estimated that I can build mining rigs for far less and sell them to you guys for $3,500 a piece including shipping. Let me know what you all think of the price itself. The graphics cards’ BIOS will all be optimized running at 27+ mh/s (162+ mh/s total) with the whole rig using 1050-1100 watts depending on how well it’s cooled. The catch is… I’d be using a mix of new and used parts including the GPUs themselves and the frame for the rig would be entirely hand made using 2x4s. That is how the savings get passed onto you all. If anyone expresses interest, I can include pictures of my hand built mining rig as an example. If anyone is interested in a custom build with more than 6 GPUs, I can make that happen. Parts included below:
* Hand built mining rig frame
* 6 x mix of RX 470s, 480s, and 570s (whatever I can find for good prices)
* 6 x PCIe Risers
* Motherboard: Varies depending on prices that I find. Ex: Asus B250 Mining Expert, Asrock H110 Pro BTC+, Gigabyte GA-H110-D3A etc…
* CPU: Cheap CPU with decent performance depending on socket type. Ex: Celeron G3930, Celeron G1850, Pentium G3220 etc…
* 4GB DDR3 or DDR4 RAM depending on motherboard (I won’t charge more for DDR4)
* 300-400 watt ATX power supply
* 1200 watt server power supply with breakout board and 10 PCIe 6+2 pin cables
* 2 x power cables for power supplies
* 128GB SSD with Windows 10 non-licensed (it makes no difference if Windows 10 is activated) and Phoenix miner already installed.
* 1 x Sata cable
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !