Ethereum update: I created a really simple PHP page for monitoring remote rigs using Claymore or PhoenixMiner for anyone who might be interested.
I just created this super simple PHP script for monitoring remote mining rigs. I just couldn’t find one that worked well enough and was easy enough to scale. Anyhow, for those interested:
Claymore-PhoenixMiner-Web-Stat is a simple PHP web stats page that utilizes the remote monitoring ports (JSON-RPC API) available on Claymore Miner and PhoenixMiner. This page allows you to view the following stats pulled from your miners:
* Global hashrate for all miners
* Miner uptime
* Miner version
* Connected pool and port
* Submitted, stale and invalid shares
* Per GPU hashrates
* Per GPU temperatures (with configurable thresholds)
* Per GPU fan percentages (with configurable thresholds)
* Auto Refreshing (configurable)
* Automatically shows the profitability of each rig using WhatToMine API (Requires you to set power usage, power cost, and pool fee for each rig)
The code can be located here:
If you find this little page useful, please consider buying me a drink, or at least donating a little bit of crypto so I can buy my own drink 🙂
EDIT: Added profitability calculation feature.
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !