Ethereum update: Payout methods
I’m in the process of picking a mining pool. I read over the guide and still have no idea which type of pool is best for me. Would someone mind explain which of these payout methods are best for me?
I have 16 gtx 1070 ti. I will not be pool hoping. I’m just going to point all my miners to a pool and leave it there running.
– **PPLNS** (Pay Per Last “N” Shares): Payment is decided based on the last number of shares in total, not just the shares for the last block-solving round.
– **PPS** (Pay Per Share): Worker is paid a set payout for each share.
– **Prop** (Proportional): Block’s reward is distributed proportional to the number of shares submitted by the miner.
– **HBPPS** (Hour-Based Pay Per Share): Each submitted share earns a fixed amount of coins distributed proportionally to how many shares were submitted in the past hour.
– **RBPPS** (Round-Based Pay Per Share): Each submitted share earns a fixed amount of coins distributed proportionally among workers based on total number of shares submitted.
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !