Ripple update: Does someone know how to send complain to SEC.gov ? – XRP not security
Based on [sec.gov](https://sec.gov) guide line, it seems anyone can submit a public comment regarding XRP as below (someone already did it!).
[Sec.gov](https://Sec.gov) public comment instructions are as below:
Does anyone know how to get file number ?
## 2. E-mail
* Send comments to [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com).
* The subject line of your message must include the File Number for the rule. This is the number that begins “S7-” or “SR-”.
* If you attach a document, indicate the format or software used (e.g., PDF, Word Perfect, MS Word, ASCII text, etc.) to create the attachment.
* Please note that we now accept comment letters in PDF format.
* DO NOT submit attachments as HTML, GIF, TIFF, PIF, ZIP, or EXE.
We could also do submit such comment to SEC !
Another interesting finding is: [https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001685012&owner=exclude&count=40&hidefilings=0](https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001685012&owner=exclude&count=40&hidefilings=0)
About Ripple (XRP)
Ripple connects banks, payment providers and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. XRP is the fastest and most scalable digital asset today.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !