Ripple update: Lightweight Desktop Crypto Monitor
I developed a simple desktop application for Windows that allows you to monitor your profits and changes in coin price. Most coins should be supported but if it is not, let me know and I’ll add it. The application uses the Crypto Compare API which gets the average price from over 100 exchanges, a full list can be seen [here](https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/#/overview). I developed this because I wanted something lightweight that I could run at work and get a quick view of what’s going on in the market. Here is a link to the [Github project page](https://github.com/Crowley2012/MyCryptoMonitor) and a [screenshot of the program](https://i.imgur.com/SU3bvCW.png).
[Download Latest Release](https://github.com/Crowley2012/MyCryptoMonitor/releases/latest)
The team over at Softpedia has tested and verified that my program is safe. They have awarded this program with the 100% Free Award. Feel free to download the latest tested release from their site.
– Manage an unlimited number of portfolios
– Add any coin that is featured on Coin Market Cap
– Monitor profits and changes in coin prices
– Choose your conversion currency (BTC, ETH, USD, EUR, etc.)
– Encrypt your portfolios and other files with a password
– Alerts based on changes in coin price
– Alerts sent via popup, email or text
– Choose from the default themes or create your own
– Custom themes
– Tutorial explaining how to use the monitor
Change Log [1.1.6746.36358]
– A textbox has been added to the main screen to change the refresh interval (seconds)
– The encryption salt key has been added into the user config allowing a custom key to be used
– XRB can now be added as NANO
I consider this program complete but I am still open to adding features and fixing bugs, please submit a feature request on Github or leave a comment. Thank you!
About Ripple (XRP)
Ripple connects banks, payment providers and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. XRP is the fastest and most scalable digital asset today.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !