Ripple update: Regarding the upcoming months
Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I’m not a financial advisor, nor do I have a crypto crystal ball on what is going to happen regarding the price of XRP.
– First off, anyone who tells you to buy more, hold, or sell because the price is going down… MORE than likely doesn’t know what’s going to happen with the price. If anyone knew, they’d be rich as hell and not posting or commenting on forums or Reddit. That being said, do what you believe is right. Make a decision and stick with it regardless of the outcome.
– If you’re holding, I know it’s been said a million times, and it’s super hard to do, take a break. Seriously, stop checking the price a million times a day and really sit back and think of all the hours you’re wasting in the day just monitoring the price. I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my decision. I’m 100% confident in the Ripple team. I don’t know if it’s going down due to manipulation, people getting bored, bitcoin decoupling, etc etc… but I know what I know, and with the information I’ve spent hours researching is what helped me decide.
– On the other hand, if you didn’t listen to the “invest what you’re willing to lose” and went in with money you can’t afford to lose expecting a get rich quick type of thing, you’re everyday life is more important. Bills, Family, so on and so forth should take priority, and that has nothing to do with crypto, it’s just being a decent human being who isn’t financially jeopardizing themselves or their families to take a chance on making more money.
– On the other other hand, if you invested what you’re willing to lose, and I get it, nobody wants to lose, and you’re debating on buying more with money you absolutely don’t need, then of course it’s not a bad idea… Even if the price drops to .25 cents, when you’re looking at $5-$10+ dollar price point, do you think that .15 cents is going to make a significant impact on your overall profit?
– End note- one thing I’ve actually noticed is a LOT of “justified FUD” regarding Ripple and XRP lately on the forums. I’m on different subreddits and forums more than I’m proud to admit haha, and I’m usually just an observer unless I really feel the need to comment on a post or respond to a comment on a post. The justified FUD I’m referring to would be like “I’ve noticed a strange price movement, do you think the whales know XRP is going to be deemed as a security?” Or “SBI isn’t really going to affect the price if you really think about it”. My point is, if you see people spreading false information or “justified FUD”, respond to them with facts and knowledge, don’t blindly believe what you read, whether it’s comments on forms/Reddit, or even news articles.
**TL;DR** sorry, I can’t summarize it haha read it or don’t.
Best of luck everyone. I won’t be checking prices, but I will definitely be lurking. Sorry if there’s any grammar mistakes, I’m on mobile at the moment.
About Ripple (XRP)
Ripple connects banks, payment providers and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. XRP is the fastest and most scalable digital asset today.
Don’t forget to share the post if you love it !